[IRCA] TA's on LW!!!

After wondering why I have not been hearing the TA's like everyone else
has. I decided to give it a try. There is threshold audio on 1314 and a
het on 1323 at 0715 UTC. I went down to LW and found a man talking in an
UNID language on 162. A man talking on 153, something on 171, 180, 189,
198, and 216. This on the 45' vertical only! None of my other antennas
are picking up the LW. Amazing.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin