Re: [IRCA] Quantum Phaser

Neil,

Yes, that was good news from Gerry regarding the Quantum. But still
according to some the Quantum does outperform the MFJ. I am going to
check it out closer tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.
   The convention is September 22-24, 2006, right in the beginning of DX
season here in the NW. I am going to try to find a place for a
DXpedition, if possible. I hope you can make it. It will be a lot of
fun.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin