Re: [IRCA] Changes in USPS Postage (and Canada Post too!)

Re: [IRCA] Changes in USPS Postage (and Canada Post too!)

Talking about postage rates going up I thought the below might go good with
the thread.

Subject: Blonde at post office

The  blonde was at the stamp vending machine today at
the US Post Office. She was buying all the 37-cent
stamps in it.

A guy walks by and notices that she has so many rolls
in a basket she's carrying that she has obviously
spent about $1000.00 and is still going strong.

"Why are you buying so many stamps?" he askes.

"I wanted to lay in a good stock of them before they
go up to 39 cents tomorrow!"

[For non US subscribers: postage rate in US will go up
2 cents to 39 cents for a 1 oz letter tomorrow.
37-cent stamps will still cost 37 cents, but patrons
will need to affix an additional 2-cent stamp.]