Re: [IRCA] "Article" on our MW hobby

Hi Chris,

I can read it fine, white text on black background.

I tell you what guys, there is some good mp3 airchecks there worth downloading and saving to CD. Plus there are mp3's of assorted music and Radio Shows worth listening too.

The article that the original email was speaking of is good reading also. Explains about Shortwave and Mediumwave listening, what the hobby is about and links to IRCA and NRC and lots of other links also.

Worth a read indeed!!!!

Thanks

Stephen Hawkins <ng0g@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chris,

On Friday 06 January 2006 07:44, Chris Black wrote:
> Well, there may very well be some interesting information there, but I
> couldn't read a word of it. It looks like it was designed by a four year
> old. The color contrast and bad choices of color make it impossible to
> read.

What colors are you seeing? It looks like white text on a black background,
with each heading in yellow text, on all three of my browsers, Konqueror,
Mozilla, and Firefox.

Steve
--
73 49 111 01001001