[IRCA] TA's

Hi Everyone:

The good conditions for Longwave TA's from Europe continues. Virtually every station I've been hearing the past 2 nights was in again, with audio on 153, 162, 171, 177, 189, 198, 207, 225, and 279. Just a few carriers on medium wave with 1314 producing faint audio. Only one additional station heard tonight, not new, but I haven't heard it since February 2001 and back then it was ID'ing as Atlantic 252.

252 Ireland Clarkestown 02:51 01/06 with light classical music. Followed by a male voice speaking English. In spite of it being a S-6 level signal, it was quite difficult to understand everything that was being said due to the low modulation level used. No ID at TOH, but right in to news read by a woman. At TOH + 2 minutes I heard "This is Radio 1 in ?? and Belfast" Good signal at times.

Mike in St Isidore AB with AOR 7030, Quantum Phaser, EWE's of 120 & 100', longwires of 750 and 300' and a 30' vertical.