[IRCA] Graveyard Stations Wanted

I'm reaching out to the membership for help on the second
part of our experiment for our "inventory insert" concept.

We'd like to test how successful the one minute long DX
tests would be if used on a graveyard station that would be
competing with scores of other stations running identical
power levels.

Does anyone have a good relationship with a GY engineer
or owner? I'd prefer one out West, but really any station
will do fine to test the concept.

Station would need to be willing to run the sixty second
spot at least twice per hour, during the overnight hours
of Midnight to Six AM. We'd like for them to run the
spot for at least one week, but longer would be better.

We'll handle producing the file, handing QSL chores if
they like, and provide them with a report of receptions
and copies of all recordings received.

Can anyone help on this one?

Les Rayburn, N1LF
NRC/IRCA Broadcast Test Coordinator
Please call anytime 24/7 if your transmitter
will be off the air for maintenance.
(205) 253-4867