[IRCA] WEKR-1240 and a question

1240 WEKR TN FAYETTEVILLE 1500 05/01/06
ID- “WEKR FAYETTEVILLE” Came up out of a mix with a station with ESPN radio;
a black gospel station; and one playing C&W. Though Fayetteville isn’t that
far from me, under 100 miles, this is a new station for me. [WM-TN]

Question: Does this count as a logged station? I only copied the ID out of a
mass of stations. Not enoygh info for program detail. This station is only
less than 100 miles from me, BUT, I had never heard it. So what counts as a
bonified logged station?

RCVR: Drake R-4C
Antenna: 149' long wire
DXer: Willis Monk, WB5KHD