Re: [IRCA] Fire at 1250 & 1460 Seattle

Don,

I have Hemet 1320 from here. I only logged El Centro 1430 from Rancho
Mirage. They are solid every day. Never heard Oceanside 1320 or Vista
1000 from here either. Many So Cal are very tough from 1000+ miles away.
Many heard only under strong AU cx like 1340  Mojave. Never heard 1240
San Diego from here either or 1490 Santa Barbara. Toughies.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR