Re: [IRCA] Oh yeah? Poll on satellite radio acceptance.

Re: [IRCA] Oh yeah? Poll on satellite radio acceptance.

> And I should add...that the sports packs really do intrigue me...problem is,
> NASCAR and MLB are on XM, NFL and NHL on SIRIUS.....

NHL will not be on Sirius next year and the NHL on XM this year also. XM
signed a 10 year exclusive satellite radio contract on the NHL and also the
NBA to start at the end of this season. Sirius has signed a long term
contract with NASCAR.

Kevin