Re: [IRCA] Poll on satellite radio acceptance.

Re: [IRCA] Poll on satellite radio acceptance.

Curt,

I have too much satellite programming. Probably somewhere close to 2000
channels of programming, give or take a hundred or so. Most are video,
but a big chunk are audio channels too. I spend too much on a lot of it
too. I have Dish, Star Choice from Canada, 4DTV, DVB, analog, VC2, and
over the air. I watch only a handfull of the channels. Except for Dish,
Star Choice and a couple small things on 4DTV, the rest is free. But I
will record radio stations from other countries and play them in the
van. I did that on a Bangkok station a couple years back on a trip. It
was fun. I guess today you can do that over the internet too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR