[IRCA] TA tonight!

My goodness, I don't usually get MW TA audio, but tonight is exceptional for
me. I usually get LF TA audio much better, but tonight it's just the
opposite with nothing but poor hets on LF.
1314 Norway with decent audio the past 45 minutes; just now 1323 Germany,
0611-0617 utc, with audio. Big hets on 1539, 1215, 1125, 1062, 1098, 1134,
972, 1017, 1458 at various times, all fading up and down.
Steve
NE Oregon
AR7030, 400' N/S wire