Re: [IRCA] format changes and station loggings

Re: [IRCA] format changes and station loggings

KOMA changed calls to KOKC.  They have the same basic format, though there
is a religious/spiritual show that they play around midnight local time.
Because of this, heard KOMA for years.

KVOO changed calls to KFAQ.  They are news/talk. The Voice Of Oklahoma was a
nice station and their QSL card was also nice.

KTWO is more news/talk than in the past, with less country music being
played. Have never heard KTWO here in Tennessee.

WOAI is the same, and I cannot receive KNZZ from here due to a local
station. WOAI is here every night. HOWEVER, I am now getting a lot of QRM
from ESPN radio out of Ottawa, Ontario. Some one has changed something at
the Ottawa station as I am tired of their interferance to one of God's radio
stations.

Only heard KNZZ once here, when they did some type antenna work back in
November.

Willis