[IRCA] 990 WALE Still Off

In a message dated 1/1/06 6:01:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, rfoxwor1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Though it isn't of a lot of concern to me here in Flori-duh,
it's starting to look like maybe they pulled the plug for financial
reasons, rather than tech reasons. If so you northeastern
guys might have a few weeks of clear sailing.

*** I have been thinking the exact same thing, Bob!  While I do not wish the good folks at WALE any harm, well...there loss is our gain!  I have not heard anything new on 990 yet but I'm having fun.  And with so many frequencies around here ruined by IBOC, I'll take a little fun!

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, MA ***