Re: [IRCA] Leap Second

It is my intention to record the Leap Second on WWV and CHU.  Soon as I
have it I will post it on my web site, and post the link on the lists.

However, there is a huge Utility signal wiping every even frequency out of
existence.  Don't know if they're all the same thing, but it must be in my
garage.  Clacking whining noise, presumed some sort of RTTY, all up and
down the spectrum.

I can copy 10MHz and 7335kHz, so I should still be able to get the
recording.  Will also have a nice recording of the interference.  The
Palstar R30 seems to be able to hear through the garbage on WWV
surprisingly well.  The NRD-535 will be sitting on CHU.

More to follow...

Curt