Re: [IRCA] new verie

> I locked myself out of my car one day in early  March outside of Ely NV.
Temperature = 6.  Clothing -  windbreaker, jeans, T-shirt.  It took me 4
hours to work a pair of  taped-together clothes hangers through the window
just right to get my  keys out through a tiny opening at the back of the
window.  I  still remember the Nevada Highway Patrol guy saying "Boy, you're
screwed.  These cars have anti-theft devices built in to the  doors."   He
then drove away.  I pat myself down before my car door closes  now just to
make sure I don't do that again.

Or the old door-key-in-the-wallet trick..  I also keep a second door key to
all my clients in a separate box in my truck.  It's saved my bacon more than
once when the wind or a well-intentioned fellow employee closed a door.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI