Re: [IRCA] VOTING DEADLINE

Even though I stand little or no chance of attending, put me down for
Seaside, OR.

P.S. If I win the Lottery, I'll see y'all there. Heck...I'll even pay for
folks to go!!!!!

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

Ray,

I blush to admit that I forgot when the deadline was! I did vote as soon as
the ballot came out, but lost track of time babysitting my two year old
granddaughter five days a week. She acts like she is four! I have her
playing with my radio. Everytime I tune in a station that is playing music
she dances! I have her reading tarzan comics too! This grandpa sure is NOT
spoiling his grandchild! <g> hi!

Time to order my small loop as another large cgeque came from the VA.

Cheers to all, and thanks to Ray for reminding this forgetful one when the
deadline was! THANK YOU KINDLY!

Terry Klasek
Hazelwood, Missouri