Re: [IRCA] VOTING DEADLINE

John,

If Seaside gets the bid, I hope you will come. It will be the first time
that an IRCA convention has been in a small town that I know of.
Monterray, CA in 1991 was small compared to a big city, but a lot bigger
than Seaside with 5500 people. Clatsop County has only 36,000. A lot of
Oregon has grown, but the coast hasn't grown too much. When I was at
Clatsop College in the late 60s, we had 30,500 in the county.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR