[IRCA] WAPI-WJOX DX Test

The tests were too short to allow any fine tuning of antennas, so the loop
and phased array were each attached to a receiver, set to minimize local
noise, and the recorder started.

As hard as I tried going over the recordings, I could hear only the
faintest hint of both test.

1070 was a rumble of stations, none rising to a level that would produce
audio.  I thought I heard a second or two of sweep tones from the WAPI
test, but nothing I would ask anyone else to try to hear.

690 was dominated by WIST New Orleans.  Again, only a snippet of code was
thought to have been heard from WJOX.

Not a good night, but thanks for the opportunity none the less to those who
organized and ran the tests.

Curt