[IRCA] DX Test

i missed the first WAPI/WJOX test but tried 1070 last night with my 2010
and Quantum Loop. thought t had a snippet of CW at first TOH but review
of tape this morning shows imagination. my try again tonight with CC
Radio and Select-a-Tenna instead. couldnt get much null of WIBC so
nothing at BOH or second TOH either. i already have WJOX. RCW,
Louisville, ky