[IRCA] WPLM 1390 ... new catch in Toronto

[IRCA] WPLM 1390 ... new catch in Toronto

Well, the two DX tests didn't work out in Toronto, but
managed an "easy 99.1" ID on 1390. That's WPLM
Plymouth MA, which I've never logged here or at my
Burnt River site. While parked in front of Congee Wong
restaurant (lamenting the closure of my favourite
Middle eastern buffet rrnt Jerusalem) at Finch and
Leslie in north-central Toronto, at 0217 this morning
(Wednesday).