[IRCA] 1580 XEDM into southeast FL

Thanks to the help of Chuck Hutton, I was able to ID the station coming in
here in southeast Florida now that 1580 WSRF Ft.Lauderdale has gone
silent.  From Chucks hearing of the recordings I made, it is 1580 XEDM "La
Grande de Sonora", Hermosillo, Sonora, MEX, 50kW.  Heard for a couple hours
following local sunset, this is an obvious example of sunset skip, from
west coast Mexico to east coast Florida.

Curt