Re: [IRCA] // programming

At 10:36 PM 12/20/2005, you wrote:
><mailto:Radiofldude@xxxxxxx>Radiofldude@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
>>I believe that the programming your hearing is a product of Amador
>>Bustos and Bustos Media

>I'm not sure about that since Bustos owns KWMG-1210 Auburn, a direct
>competitor of KKMO-1360 (owned by Salem).

As best I can piece things together from the data I have at 100000watts.com:

1340 Reno is a 24-hour affiliate of Bustos' "La Gran D" network.

1370 San Jose runs "La Gran D" programming in off hours (10 PM-6 AM),
if I'm reading its website correctly.

"La Gran D" in Seattle used to be on 1210 Auburn, but is now on
KDDS-FM 99.3 Elma WA. (KWMG 1210 runs Bustos' "Magia" Spanish AC
network.) KKMO 1360 is, as Pete correctly notes, owned by Salem, a
competitor. I don't see anything in common between the KKMO schedule
(http://english.radiosol1360.com/staff.asp) and the KZSF 1370 schedule.

(I also don't see any "Gran D" affiliates on 1360.)