Re: [IRCA] 1010 KXPS Thousand Palms

Hey Patrick and Mike,
I'm always happy to catch a "desert" station.  I think it was KPSL when I
caught it last.  KCPW- Tooele, UT - sort of another desert station was doing
battle with it last night. I don't catch them that often. Next is KSIR-
Brush, CO.

I'd sure like to catch KNWH on 1250- Mike.  The farthest south I've gotten
on that freq. is Santa Barbara- as KEYT.  Your KXLE catch is great.  I
haven't caught them yet... perhaps KEJO is my problem there, hi. Thanks for
the info on Mexicali. Rock-On! or should I say: Rockola?!
73- Doug