Re: [IRCA] QSL Managers/DX Tests/Etc.

Greg,

The KDAC verie was from a new report. I relogged the station in 1995. I
can hear it occasionally when phasing out my local in the mornings. In
all cases I send a tape of what I hear anyway. So the station would know
I heard them, no matter the age of a report. That is why I always try to
tape everything I hear. I would not expect a station to QSL a written
report of over 25 years old. But what I was getting at was, that a QSL
can still be gotten even knowing the past of a station being
"anti-DXer".

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin