Re: [IRCA] DX Test Question

I'd be happy to draft an article on the new "inventory insert"
DX Tests. I'd rather wait until after this WAPI/WJOX
test, so that we have some data on how well it might
work before trying to line up a bunch of them.

I think this type of thing may well be the "wave of the
future". More and more stations are unwilling to
forego programming and put in the late
hours necessary to run full blown DX tests.

The inventory inserts have the advantage of being
a simple matter for everyone on the station side.
The question is if having multiple nights of
short tests be as successful or even more
successful than single nights of full power
tests...time will tell.

73,

Les Rayburn, director
High Noon Film