[IRCA] Help with UNID SS on 740

Hello ABDX 'ers
I noted a SS station this morning at 0300est on 740. Format seems talk/information. I think there is a call letter ID but does not sound like WAIC PR. Can any of our SS speakers tell me what the guy is saying on the audio clip? Thanks for any guidance or help. You can hear the clip at :-http://www.geocities.com/barry.davies25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/mypage.html

Barry