Re: [IRCA] WADV-940 Allentown PA (presumed)

Re: [IRCA] WADV-940 Allentown PA (presumed)

Just checked again, I have absolutely no WADV and WNRG is topping
CINW.  Maybe you can hear WNRG too if you can get by WADV.  Oddly,
WADV is the channel dominant here in the daytime.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland