Re: [IRCA] 740, 860 so far

Some of the Christmas songs I heard were country/western-ish, so they
might be the one. Didn't hear any announcements in between, but I
will go back and listen again. BTW, we had CHCM in well at the
November LBI DXpedition in New Jersey:
http://www.radiodxing.com/LBILOG2005.htm

As for the Mexican, the majority of what I heard was Spanish talk, in
and out from 1:30 to 2am when I heard the anthem. I'll have to review
the recording again tonight when I get home, and see what else was
there. The fact that it was at 2am may be significant, but I don't
know the operations of Mexicans well enough to tell,

Brett