Re: [IRCA] 1370 and 1390

Bert,

         Maybe I missed part of your question, but WGIV - 1370 is in
Gastonia, NC. WGIV (x-WLTC) as of 09/16/2005; they have an
application on file to move to Pinehurst, NC....unless, they have
already moved. A near-by 1390 candidate is WADA in Shelby, NC, around
20-25 miles from Gastonia. Different owners listed.

         They're too far from my QTH to check for format.

         Mike in JAX, NC