[IRCA] Last nights DX tests

Hi everyone:

No sign of either test up here, so I decided to have an early night. Before retiring I set the receiver/timer combo on 1200, phased out WOAI and went to bed. This morning on checking the tape I was pleasently surprised to hear spanish just before 02:00EST. This went on to an announcement in spanish followed by an ID in english for WTOR-Chicago, never heard here before so one new one for the log book. Then at 06:02 I heard a clear WCHB-Taylor, MI id for another entry in to the logbook. Two new ones, not a bad night after failing to hear either test.

Mike in St Isidore AB with AOR 7030, Quantum Phaser, EWE's of 120 & 100' and 750' longwire.