Re: [IRCA] C&W-1130

Darn, I wish I would have seen this earlier.  Right now at 1830, I
have KWKH in the null of WBBR.  They are coming in fairly well right
now.  There is the possibility that the station you heard could have
been WPYB which I have heard on late in the past. Another remote
possibility is WECR which I have also heard at SSS and SRS.

See you on #mwdx

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland