[IRCA] Something you don't see every day

[IRCA] Something you don't see every day

Here's something you don't see every day... Two stations on adjacent dial positions occupying the same studios.

This is XESDD-1030 "ESPN Deportes" and KURS-1040 "The soul of San Diego" - two stations in the same market on neighboring channels.  Studios are at 296 H St. Chula Vista, CA 91910.  XEKTT(XEPE)-1700 and XESS-620 should originate here too as far as I know.

Sorry for the poor picture quality (especially the KURS logo in shadows).  This was taken with my cell phone from a moving car...

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA