[IRCA] WNTP/WFIL - 560 beats the streetcar QRM in Toronto

[IRCA] WNTP/WFIL - 560 beats the streetcar QRM in Toronto

560 by far the strongest in first half, 990 was
non-existent for awhile, with CBW dominant, but soon
picked up to moderate level. Heard a clrear dual voice
ID on 560, too. I was out driving, as I must do when
I'm at home in downtown Toronto, but 560 was so strong
I decided to make it a challenge, so drove on the
noisiest road near me - King Street - about 100 feet
behind an electric streetcar, which emits such a
terrible whine that it drove CBC off 740 and over to
FM several years ago. 560 sweep tones and other noises
could still be heard quite well. 990 barely audible at
this point.

Second half nothing at all noted for the first five
minutes or so, and I'm coming down with a cold, so I
decided to pack it in.

I have heard both of these before here and at Burnt
River ON site, but DX tests are always appreciated. I
wanna see how far east and west - and south - these
go!

Saul Chernos