[IRCA] Music under WABC 770, 1756 EST 12/10?

[IRCA] Music under WABC 770, 1756 EST 12/10?

Just tuned to 770 for the Saturday night oldies on WABC (yay!), and
heard Andrew Gold singing "Lonely Boy," several minutes before WABC
was supposed to go into music, and with WABC's money talk underneath.

I know it's not WKFB-PA, which was my first guess (because I called
Clarke Ingram down at WKFB and had him check to make sure they had
signed off on time, which they had), and I can't get clean enough
copy of the mystery 770 to figure out what else it might be. WAIS-OH
matches on direction, but not on format (it's listed, at least in
100kw, as traditional country.) Is WTOR-NY (only 50 miles away, but
deeply nulled in this direction) leasing time on Saturday afternoon for oldies?

Anyone else hearing it? At 1801, it seems to have gone away.