Re: [IRCA] SK info (GYers)

There was only one GYer as far as I know and that was CJNS 1240 Meadow
Lake. They have a CP to FM. I logged & QSL'd it a few years back. I
don't know if they are still on 1240 or not. But they are connected to
CJNB-1050.  I have been trying to find out for sometime if the 50 watt
station CJBW 1330 Jans Bay is still on the air also. Never logged here,
but I have looked for it for a number of years with 1330 fairly clear at
night to the East/NE.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin