Re: [IRCA] KABN (Re: Halp!)

P.S. It reminds me a bit of the old KURB 1510 Mountlake Terrace
(Seattle), WA in the 70s. They were 250w directional West to protect
KGA. I think the rules were tougher in those days. They changed calls
and formats many times into the early 80s and finally went away never to
be heard of again. A really low budget operation. I doubt anyone
listened to the station. I used to get it weakly during the today until
KGA took over the channel near LSS. Got two or three QSLs from them
under different call changes. I think one other was KKZU. I am sure
Bruce & Phil remember them.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin