[IRCA] Radio Disney IDs

>** RD rarely ID's right at the TOH. In my experience it's usually
>between :50 and :55.

As a passionate collector of legal IDs (and, as of a couple of weeks ago, a
new co-editor of the most geekly www.tophour.net site, which could be a
useful DX tool in the right hands, come to think of it), my experience is
that the window isn't quite THAT early. It's usually between :55 and :03.
The usual format seems to be a break for a promo (or a local ad, in some
cases), then a "Radio Disney's back" announcement, often voiced by one of
RD's core artists (i.e. "Hi, I'm Hayley Duff, and Radio Disney's back!"),
followed by the legal and then a top-hour jock break.

This varies slightly during the day, when their programming's aimed at
younger kids, but it seems pretty consistent at other hours.

And, yeah, I'll admit to having a soft spot to RD - not because of the
2-year-old in the other room (she's still a little young for it), but
because it's in many ways the last remnant of top-40 AM radio - tight
playlist, high-energy jocks, call-in contests and all. Sure, it's corny,
and yes, the music will give you tooth decay after an hour or so, but it's
a better use for AM radio than a lot of other formats I can think of, and
anything that gets kids listening to AM is automatically A Very Good Thing
in my book...