Re: [IRCA] EMI problem solved!

I would like to know how you used it John.  Where did you connect the ends of the isolator?

Thanks,
_______________________
John Mosman
Member: First Unitarian Society - Madison, WI

Charles A & Leonor L Taylor wrote:
What is this ground loop isolator?

Charles

At 09:20 PM 12/4/2005, you wrote:
Thanks to Curt , Craig, and a few others my emi problems are solved. The
Radio Shack Ground Loop Isolator worked perfectly.. No more
computer-monitor hash!
Thanks for the help,
Best regards,
John Hunter
Rossville GA

Charles A & Leonor L Taylor
 Greenville, North Carolina

_______________________________________________ IRCA mailing list IRCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://arizona.hard-core-dx.com/mailman/listinfo/irca Opinions expressed in messages on this mailing list are those of the original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org To Post a message: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx