[IRCA] KKLF test

Heard here in central Jersey with sweep tones, slow and fast Morse call IDs. I recorded it and sent in a WAV file. I'm confused about this station: is it the old KTBK, and if so, is it the same transmitter site? I logged KTBK awhile ago and I won't count KKLF if it's the same transmitter. I count transmitter sites, not city-of-license or call letter changes.

And, as Barry and Saul point out, WEUV was very loud; conditions to the south seemed good, but they still sound louder than 1kW.

Dave
Highland Park, NJ
Drake R8B, Quantum QX Pro
begin:vcard
fn:David Hochfelder
n:Hochfelder;David
org:Rutgers University;Thomas A. Edison Papers
adr;dom:;;44 Road 3;Piscataway;NJ;08854-8049
email;internet:david.hochfelder@xxxxxxxxxxx
title:Assistant Editor and Assistant Research Professor
tel;work:732-445-8511
tel;fax:732-445-8512
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://edison.rutgers.edu