[IRCA] Cuba back on 530, briefly.

I have confirmed -- thanks to Bogdan Chiochiu -- that the audio I heard
on 530 along with RVCI on 12/02/05, was R.Rebelde carrying a political
speech by a female.  Bogdan had reported hearing this speech on 670
R.Rebelde, and confirmed after hearing my recording that I had heard the
same content, but on 530.

This is the first report I've seen of Cuba back on 530 since a hurricane
(Dennis?) earlier this year.

Today, 12/03/05, the het heard recently was still on 530.40, but no sign
of the strong audio from R.Rebelde.

The speech may have been especially significant, or it may just have
been an opportunity to test the 530 outlet.  Now to see if the Cuban 530
returns on a regular basis.

Curt

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (Southeast) Florida