Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: KNTS 1220 Palo Alto CA CP

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: KNTS 1220 Palo Alto CA CP

Dan,

OK, I now understand the new rules. In other words, you might as well
say no protection. If KNTS wanted 50 KW directional North, they could
probably do it. It is hard to tell exactly what the signal will do to
1220, but with 6KW, it will probably ruin it except on really good cx to
the East. But it is hard to tell. Also the directivity of my beverage
depending on the frequency. Some channels, the directivity is much
better than others. At least there are still some channels that the
beverage works well on. Portland signs off around 10:30 PM on 1330, and
my nearest going East in Wichita, Waterloo, etc,. So things aren't that
bad.

Thanks.

Patrick

Patrick Martin