Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1700 Texas test this Sunday morning

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1700 Texas test this Sunday morning

On a similar note, what about the old 910-WFDF in
Flint MI versus the "new" 910-WFDF in Farmington Hills
(with transmitter site in Ash Township, Monroe
County)?

One station?  Two stations?  Who cares?

73
Niel Wolfish