Re: [IRCA] KNTS 1220 Palo Alto CA CP

Bruce,

Remember they have to protect Salem OR too. I would guess the pattern
would go due West. But I am still surprised with all of the stations
around 1220 (eg 1210-1230), because you have to protect the adjacents
too. That means nothing to the N/S/ or E I would think. As you stated,
they do have to protect BC/AB.
 Of course, as you might guess, I am not a happy camper with 1220 such a
good channel since Canada vacated it sometime ago. I was not so
surprised they got 50 gallons day, but 5 KW at night. Of course the FCC
also oked two WA stations 100 miles apart on 1020 too. Go fiqure...

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR