Re: [IRCA] article

In British Columbia, there is (based on my intel) virtually no techs or engineers to look after the aging CBC AM-FM infrastructure.

If it breaks, someone from commercial radio is paged or emailed - fingers crossed.

A family member is an on-air personality and content creator and he has actually climbed a tower to check connections on an antenna array with no technical training - yes, heâs an idiot (and an in-law...)

In our dumb-down race for the bottom Donald Trump world, we forget that we actually need intelligent and educated folks occasionally.

Colin Newell - Victoria - B.C. CANADA -