Re: [IRCA] Solar conditions

Craig,

CX here are not good at all, but as you said "funny". I am sure I heard
KNOM-780 under KKOH and KINY-800 under CKOR. I did not wait for an ID on
either, but the formats matched. KFQD-750 was probably u/KXL too. The
new WNW EWE does well on Alaskans. I hear them much more often than I
used to. Strange what one little antenna cun do.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR