Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Not New GY Log

Nice job! I heard 1120 WTWZ cheating against KMOX last night with religious
talk //to stream at 0013.

Also heard WCRN 830 coming in very well in a partial WCCO null from
2257-2322 with 70s mx, ID at 2258 also to streaming. The music really
punched through so well that I was a bit surprised that it was so audible.

Both heard on my modified 2010. I wouldn't of even thought to go after WCRN
except WCRN came in so well up up in Grand Marais. A nice end of the year
gifts!

Todd Skaine
ICOM 7300 wth a Superloop
2 Modified 2010s barefoot