Re: [IRCA] TA reception in Seattle tonight 12/28

At 06:04 2018-12-28, Bruce Portzer wrote:

That was my "out of town" evening, and you could tell, hi.

However, did leave the recorder on for some top of the hour amusement:

531 pop music, poor 0100UT, no sign of stopping for an ID; also 0202UT, with somewhat more of an Arabic tinge to vocals, still poor

1575 Iran buzzer, good level, over singing, assumed Farda 0102UT. The buzzer had actually been better in the morning (next report)

855 and 882 had mumbling at 0100UT, noticeable carriers 864, 1107, 1215

best wishes,

Nick

TA reception was quite good here in Seattle tonight. I'm surprised nobody reported anything from north of the border.

Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, BC
Canada