Re: [IRCA] More TA audio tonight!

George Sherman noted Spain last night with audio on 585, 684, 774 & 855.
Here in southern Missouri around 0420-0440 UTC (10:20-10:40pm Central
time) I was getting occasionally readable audio (Spanish talk), and a
fair to good signal at times, on 684. None of the other channels George
mentioned was strong enough to produce audio, but 585 would at least
keep the synch detector on the Sony 7600GR locked solidly on the
frequency.  First Euro audio I've heard for at least a couple of
weeks-nothing like what we all heard in October, but it was quite nice
to have TAs coming in again.

Randy Stewart
Battlefield (just southwest of Springfield) MO