Re: [IRCA] Seeking a Small Amplified Loop

Re: [IRCA] Seeking a Small Amplified Loop

Terry,

Add me to the list of satisfied Quantum QX Loop users, and Radio Plus+
customers.  A great loop (I have the standard versus the Pro) and an
excellent company.

Curt

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (Southeast) Florida