Re: [IRCA] Michigan TPs, Dec. 1, 2018

Nice! Xinjiang on any frequency is rare here in the Northwest. I think the last time we heard 1107 was in 2009.

Bruce

On 12/2/2018 08:31, Tim Tromp wrote:
Thanks to Bjarne Mjelde, who was simultaneously recording and provided me
with a parallel audio clip, I have identified my 1107 UNID as Xinjiang RGD
from Northwestern China.  That's a new one for the logbook!

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan